Dienstag, 26. April 2011

Into the complexity of my Heart!



BORN AGAIN !!!

Second  Avatar in the blogging  world ! I was blogging for quite sometime in Tamil which i still feel comfortable .. And now suddenly got a strong intuition to blog in english !! And here I  am ! I am an electrical engineer by profession (and hence electrified ) and I lean towards sprituality  ..Atma was a much comfortable term  (Sanskro - english :))... Its always tough for me to contain my thoughts in the form of words!! Words Stammer to  the rhythm of my thoughts!! I  try my best  to interpret my thoughts as words !! A billion thanks and it still wont be enough for the people who encouraged  me till now!!And here I  Embark , the journey into  my mind .. my heart!! Let the questions  take over ! :)


P.S., The upcoming   posts are just OPINION AND NOT FACTS ....

Peace ,
Theebu !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen